FTGSEMI4 UG Semiautomatic
What does this machine do?
It is a single-head overflow filler that uses an air diaphragm pump to provide semi-automatic operation. The fill is controlled by air switches and the pump is regulated by the supplied controls. Hands are required only for handling the containers.
The system provides consistent fill volume without complete operator attention. It is the lower-cost choice filling machine with an option to fully automate in the future, but is limited on number of filling heads. Only a small footprint (floor space) required.
- Filler is 304 stainless steel tubular frame with NEMA 4X enclosures for full wash-down capability
- Filler frame top mounted supply tank with float switch control to maintain fill head pressure
- Constructed of stainless steel and stainless shrouded aluminum components where required for complete washdown capability
- Footswitch controlled to free operator’s hands for bottle handling tasks
- Pneumatic operated nozzles (nozzles for sanitary applications quoted separately)
- Nozzle timing protocol is PLC controlled for high accuracy fills
- Automatic drip tray and supply regulation
- Precision manual bottle height adjustment
- Automatic drain and clean cycle
- Batch bottle counter
- Control panel uses a 40 character two line digital display with multiple product profile menu
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
What parts do you need?
Valves are offered for food grade, chemical, and bottom-up-fill applications. Your applications engineer will recommend the best pump for your range of product.
Internal Shutoff Valve
Nozzle tips are available in a wide selection of design, sizes and construction materials based on the specific application. Those shown below are only a small sample of our designs. Your applications engineer will recommend the best nozzle for your range of products.
External Shutoff Nozzle
Internal Shutoff Nozzle
Swaged Internal Nozzle
Inline Filling Systems has designed and manufactured many standard and specialty tanks ideally suited to your specific application.
PChem Duty Polypropelene
- Exclusive Feautre
- Bottom Up Fill Capability: This filler comes standard with a diving nozzle rack that can lower the nozzle to the bottom of the container when the fill cycle starts. By filling with the nozzle at or underneath the liquid, foam generation on difficult products is virtually eliminated
- Exclusive Feature
- UPGRADEABLE: Filler can be upgraded to fully automatic operation at any time in the future with no service call required!
- Air: 7cfm @ 80psi Electrics: 110V 1p 50/60 Hz
- Other electrics available on request at additional cost