What does this machine do?
Bottle Rinser is designed to rinse clean empty bottles prior to filling. This can use either clean air, ionized air, clean water, or a water-based cleaning solution. The unit will remove loose particulate or dust from a bottle and in some cases provide a chemical sanitation of the inside of the bottle.
- Fixed rpm gearmotors on rinser gripper chains and infeed conveyor
- Adjustable spray header
- Stainless steel construction
- Gripper adjustments achieved by means of a single handwheel (no tools required) with numerical counter to indicate width between grippers
- Soft ribbed rubber grippers to gently grip each container, eliminating potential label damage to pre-labeled containers
- Positive emergency discharge jam switch to stop equipment
- Downstream back-up control sensor
- C.S.A. approved stainless steel electrical enclosure
- Link-Belt Klean-Gard polyamide bearings
- Stainless steel adjustment chain
- Centralized and conveniently located grease manifolds
- 14″ stainless steel tabletop infeed conveyor drive section
- 14″ stainless steel tabletop discharge conveyor idler section
- Rinse media low pressure sensor which will automatically stop rinser
- Automatic “Air/Water Saver” rinser spray shut-off (no container/no spray)
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Air Units Only:
- Vacuum manifold for collecting airborne particles
- Shockless ionizer nozzles with power supply
- Customer to supply 40 psi clean, dry, oil free air
- Constant duty vacuum system with a unique reverse pulse
- Cleaning system which is both effective and gives prolonged filter life
- Collection sack has a 30 liter capacity and a vacuum sound level of Air filtration kit consisting
- Standard Options:
- Automatic two speed functions (high/low)
- Pulse link which requires 0-10 V DC signal from the filler
- Combination air/water manifold
- Electric:230/460 VAC /3 phase