Hazardous Location Bulk Elevator Sorter
What does this machine do?
Fully automatic Hazardous Location cap sorter sorts caps as they are elevated out of a large hopper. Similar in design, function and construction of our standard bulk elevator but built to meet Class I Division I electrical standards. Unit uses slats spaced on the elevator chain to sort a range of caps. Additional sorting chains may be needed to work with all samples provided.
- Floor level cap bin eliminates the need for ladders to reach elevated cap feeders
- Stainless steel construction
- Cap on demand sensor initiates cap feeding as needed
- Discharge height of sorter is adjustable from 72″ to 96″
- Hazardous location drive and control components for C1D1 Group D environment
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.