What does this machine do?
Non-contact printer for small character coding of containers and bottles. The inkjet coder prints up to 3 lines of text, bar codes and logos from 2 to 10mm high at speeds up to 800 fpm. Capable of multinational character printing, serial codes, current/expiration time, date coding and shift coding in red or black ink. System permits infrequent cleaning of the print head (for up to 30 days) and is ideal for intermittent operation that is typical of slower speed lines or contract packaging jobs.
- Password protected programming
- IP55 Stainless Steel (washdown capable) cabinet
- WYSIWYG message creation, QWERTY keypad
- Automatic printhead flushing during start up and shut down
- Airless operation, internal pump eliminates need for factory air
- Caster equipped mobile printhead stand
- Product Detector
- Power Conditioner
- Fluid supplies starter pack
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Space Requirements
- Dimensions:20.5″ L x 9.1″ W x 24.5″ H
- 110/230 VAC / 50/60 Hz / 2 Amps