Large Monoblock Systems
What does this machine do?
Monoblock systems can be large special function platforms for larger containers with unstable handling characteristics or with specific controlled atmosphere requirements. An example of this is laminar flow is HEPA filtered enclosures built to isolate containers filled with high purity products.
- Tubular 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Electroless nickel plated aluminum and 304 S/S constructed assembly
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring parts
- Easy changeover modular change parts
- Adjustment discharge height 38″ +/-2
- Touchscreen control with 100 recipe slots
- Backlog photo optic with automatic stop/restart
- Recording ability for lot number and sequence number
- Alarm and machine shut-down for out of spec parameters
- Ethernet port externally accessible for downloading of recorded information
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Exclusive Feature
- Hazardous location controls
- Electric: 220 VAC /1/ 20 Amps Air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
- 30″ W base footprint
- 51″ W with vibratory sorter x 51″ D x 77″ H Width dimensions will change depending on plug sorting system