Automatic Single Head Chuck Capper
What does this machine do?
Single Head Automatic Chuck Capper is designed to vertically place a threaded cap onto a rigid container and torque the cap to a specified application torque. This starwheel bottle handling platform is typically used on very small containers, irregularly shaped containers or containers whose opening is subject to deformation when handled by other capping methods.
Dedicated change parts for cap sorting, and bottle handling are needed for each container / cap combination. This can provide precise torque and can eliminate particulation of polymer tightening surfaces that can occur with other capping methods.
- Tubular 304 stainless steel welded frame
- Aluminum and 304 S/S construction
- Clean, non-painted, non-marring parts
- Easy changeover modular change parts
- Non-scuff chucks for gentle, positive grip
- No tools quick changeover collets
- Torque adjustment without tools
- Clear acrylic guard with 304ss lower frame
- Safety interlocks on all guard doors
- Adjustment discharge height 38″ +/-2
- Backlog photo optic with automatic stop/restart
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Electric: 120 VAC /1/ 20 Amps Air: 8 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air