Print and Apply
What does this machine do?
Automatic print and apply unit puts product and UPC code information on labels.
- Label on head detection. Light tree system fault indicators (for label and ribbon error).
- Audible alarm fault indicator. External signal output kit.
- Left hand version. Tamp/blow applicator
- PLC controller, Removable tamp head assembly for easy access to print engine
- Ribbon and label low/out indicators on front panel
- Photoelectric product sensor
- Proximity sensor in head “smart head”
- 12″ roll capacity, 3″ core
- Product ON delay. Heavy duty T-base stand
- Zebra Print Engine: Resolution: 203 dpi at 12 ips or 300 dpi at 8 ips
- Width: 6.6″ (168mm)
- speed: 12″ or 8″ (305/203mm) per second
- construction: All metal. ZebraLink-enabled
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.