What does this machine do?
The semi-automatic bench top plugger/corker is designed to mount to conveyor or slide tray for use. Specific tooling is made for each plug or cork so that the plug or cork is held in a precise location by vacuum. Specific tooling or a V block is also provided for each bottle so that the operator can locate its precise location underneath the plug. When the operator presses the footswitch, the plug or cork is pressed into place one at a time.
- Single size pressure foot (additional sizes available).
- Dive cylinder and controls.
- V-block for locating and holding the container.
- Mounting hardware/stand for attachment to conveyor or slidetray.
- Upgradeable to automatically snap pre-placed caps/inserts/plugs.
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Exclusive Feature
- Upgradeable to fully automatic
- Space Requirements
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 83.5″ H
- Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air