Semi-Automatic Snap Capper
What does this machine do?
The semi-automatic bench top snap capper is designed to mount to conveyor or slide tray for use. The capper is activated by foot switch to press snap caps into place one at a time after being placed and started by the operator. Unit will also press into place various inserts, plugs, and bar top corks.
- Single size pressure foot (additional sizes available)
- Dive cylinder and controls
- V-block for locating and holding the container
- Mounting hardware/stand for attachment to conveyor or slidetray
- Upgradeable to automatically snap pre-placed caps/inserts/plugs
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Exclusive Feature
- Upgradeable to fully automatic
- Space Requirements
- Dimensions: 24″ W x 83.5″ H
- Air: 6 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air