Small Monoblock Systems
What does this machine do?
Automatic Monoblock Fill Cap Plug Systems are typically small footprint platforms designed to handle small or inherently unstable containers that cannot be practically filled and closed on intermittent straight line packaging systems.
Small precise fills, vertical placement of very small plugs, and precise application torque can be accomplished on this platform using specific bottle handling change parts. These platforms are also typically installed in clean room environments where space is at a premium.
- Small systems designed to reliably fill, plug and cap up to 30 CPM.
- Completely integrated system on a unitized rigid tubular 304 stainless frame.
- Safety interlocked plexiglass enclosure with stainless framed guard doors.
- Cam indexing star wheel for proven accurate and low maintenance container positioning
- Integrated Servo Peristaltic pump dispensing system for high accuracy and drip free liquid filling operation.
- Integrated plugging station with simple push through seating and independent vibratory sorting system.
- Integrated pick and place capping system with pneumatically operated chuck and independent vibratory sorter)
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.
- Utilities: Electric: 220 VAC /1/ 20 Amps Air: 15 cfm @ 80 psi, clean dry compressed air
- 30″ W base footprint
- 51″ W with vibratory sorter x 51″ D x 77″ H width dimensions will change depending on plug sorting system