What does this machine do?
Inline Filling Systems builds standard turntables and also custom turntables in many sizes and contact materials. Typical turntables sizes are 24″, 36″, 45″ and 60″ diameter. Turntable surface tops are offered in all grades of stainless steel, UHMW and other plastics, and molded plexiglass for parabolic shapes. Special corrosion proof turntables are offered in fiberglass and UHMW plastic construction.
- All Stainless Steel Tubular construction
- Standard speed setting is 0 to 7 rpm or 82.5 feet/min
- Variable speed, sealed, fused/surge protected DC motor w/ 550 inch/lbs torque
- Turntable glides on rubber, self lubricating bearings for quiet operation
- Turntable height is 35″ adjustable to 40″
- Base cabinet is offered either open frame or fully enclosed stainless steel with gasketed, hinged access door and compression latches
- Unique floating bearing removes downward thrust on drive armature to ensure long life
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.