What does this machine do?
Automatic unit puts spot labels on round, square, or rectangular containers or wrap around labels on round containers. Exclusive Feature: Inline Filling Systems integrates labeler control with all IFS upstream operations. If the labeler detects a backup or out-of-labels condition, the entire line will be suspended to avoid pileups and spills often associated with less-intelligent labelers.
- Rigid, heavy duty powder coated system framework
- 6″ wide x 8′ long variable speed Delrin chain conveyor with variable speed drive motor
- Variable speed product spacer
- Touch Screen Controls with Memory settings for all operating parameters
- Stepper drive label applicator (1600″ per minute max. dispense speed)
- Handles 6″ wide labels
- Wrapping station (for labels up to 18″ long)
- NEMA 12 control enclosure
- Label roll specification: Die cut labels with 1/8″ spacing on a 12″ outer diameter roll (max) with a 3″ inner core
What does it cost?
Our complete filling lines are custom designed to meet the specific features of your application and production needs. Contact our sales team today to get an accurate estimate for your project.