Variable speed standard construction chain conveyor with 4 ½” wide chain is designed for indexing containers (stop and go operation) or continuous run operations. Can be used as a stand alone unit or as a drive section for additional unpowered conveyor.
- Chain is powered by a washdown capable 1/2 hp 90vdc drive/gear box combination.
- Variable speed controller and emergency stop mounted in sealed, NEMA 4X enclosure.
- Heavy duty 12 gauge 8″ high 304 stainless steel frame.
- Close tolerance UHMW wear strips, 3/8 thick (50% thicker than industry norm).
- Sealed, lubrication-free, composite driver bearings.
- Stainless steel legs with self-articulating feet.
- Complete with all supporting rails and transition pieces.
UTILITIES AND SPACE REQUIREMENTS
Dimensions: 120″ L x 5″ W x 38″ H (+/- 2″)
Electric: 110 VAC / 6 Amps